PAUL R. LOWE, M.D. PHYSICIAN-SCIENTIST/ADMISSIONS ADVISOR
Dr. Paul Lowe received a B.A. in Biology, minored in Physics from Brown University, a M.D. from Boston University School of Medicine, a Certificate in Advanced Management Studies from Yale School of Management, and a Certificate in College Counseling from Harvard Summer Institute on College Admissions. He also attended Harvard Institute for Higher Education’s Professional Development Programs. Dr. Lowe is a Martin Luther King, Jr. Fellow and a Phi Beta Sigma (Iota Upsilon – Brown University) member.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA)
- New York State Association for College Admission Counseling (NYSACAC)
- New Jersey Association for College Admission Counseling (NJACAC)
- International Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers (EACUBO)
- National Association of Fund Raising Professionals (AFP)
23 years admissions experience and expertise successfully helping high school students gain acceptance to BS/MD programs and Ivy League colleges and universities.
Dr. Paul Lowe is managing director and lead admissions advisor of BS/MD Admissions Advisors. In the 2021-2022 BS/MD admissions cycle, several clients who were admitted to one or more BS/MD programs stated that Dr. Lowe was a guru. One student who was admitted to several BS/MD programs recommended that Dr. Lowe name himself the BS/MD Admissions Guru because he AIMS for an A+ Standard.
How does Dr. Lowe, as a BS/MD Admissions Guru, aim for an A+ Standard that results in the admissions success of his clients?
1. Dr. Lowe is cognizant of his clients' inner most educational needs and goals.
2. Dr. Lowe values what education (specifically) BS/MD programs will bring.
3. Dr. Lowe understands the journey and stages of college and BS/MD admissions.
4. Dr. Lowe understands the interconnectedness or connectedness during the BS/MD admissions process.
5. Dr. Lowe is aware and understands the principle of "Cause and Effect" on a student's BS/MD admissions decision.
6. Dr. Lowe sorts through a vast number of possibilities and alternatives to arrive at probable solutions.
7. Dr. Lowe focuses on finding answers that lead to positive outcomes.
8. Dr. Lowe helps clients prepare for the unprecedented and unexpected.
9. Dr. Lowe shares his unique wisdom, knowledge, foresight and genuine positive energy with his clients.
10. Dr. Lowe adds melody and rhythm to his clients' BS/MD and college admissions profiles, so that admissions committees actively "listen" to and "enjoy" reviewing their accomplishments and achievements.
11. Dr. Lowe understands that education develops one's nature and determines one's future.
12. Dr. Lowe creates opportunities where there seems to be no opportunities.
Aim for an A+ Standard
What Dr. Lowe offers, as a BS/MD Admissions Guru, is beyond the traditional tool kit of educational consultants:
Through knowledge networks and continual professional relationships, Dr. Lowe, as a BS/MD Admissions Guru, has insider knowledge to help his clients gain an admissions advantage.